52 Week Project
As photographers, it’s easy to get so caught up in the business end of portraits and weddings and events, that we lose our creativity. This is a fun way to tap into our creative side and keep our minds sharp!
1. Each photo must have been taken during that week. No grabbing a photo from last year! And it MUST follow the theme in some way.
2. If you must use Facebook instead of a blog, your facebook must be open to comments from everyone, and must be viewable to public so that everyone can view the photo.
3. Please remember to only add the PERMALINK to Linky Tools.
4. BE CREATIVE, but keep it clean. No naughty stuff, please.
5. Don’t quit! Stay committed! You’ll learn a LOT about yourself, your creativity, and also your technique!
This week’s theme is NEW! New anything: new shoes, new purse, new baby, new body, new year…..ANYTHING! Be creative and take the photo during THIS week! No cheating now! 😉
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…